Cable cardigan with collars that can be buttoned up and folded over as turtleneck, or unbuttoned as open collars.
Charts and written instruction of charts are included in the pattern.
- Body work in one piece from bottom up
- Sleeves work in round and join to the body at underarm
- Length of body and sleeves can be easily modified
- Raglan style sleeves work all the way to neck
- Button band work from pick up stitches along front side
- Continue Collar from neck stitches
- Work in round
- Make increase and decrease
- Make cables
- Read charts
- CO with long tail method and backwardloop method
Worsted Weight, 1300 (1310, 1330, 1340, 1370, 1400, 1460, 1500, 1580, 1620) yards