During 2/7, 2/8, 2/9, and on closing ceremony day 2/23 I will donate 100% of sales of Slopestyle and First Snow to International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission.
Between 2/10 to 2/22 the donation will go to Tahoe Bear League to celebrate Tahoe local snowboarder’s gold medal in Slopestyle.
A different way of working top-down with simultaneous set-in sleeves.
Photos and illustrations of the unique construction technique are included in the pattern.
- Top-down in round.
- Simultaneous set-in sleeves and sloped shoulders.
- Sleeves knitted separately from cuff up and join together for a layered look.
- Length of body and sleeves can be easily modified.
- Use 2 circular needles to work in round.
- Work short rows.
- Make increase and decrease.
- Make cables.
- Read charts.
- CO with long tail method and backwardloop method.
Main Body – Worsted Weight
840 (840, 860, 870, 900, 940, 990, 1040) yards
Sleeves – Fingering Weight
380 (380, 400, 400, 420, 440, 460, 480) yards
Updated version (v2) sent on January 8, 2014