Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 21 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Note from designer:
I designed this bag for Crochet Today magazine, but they asked me to make it in a Hounds Tooth pattern instead of in a solid color, like the one I submitted.
- Color A -- #3312 Lava, 1 ball
- Color B -- #3520 Aquarium, 1 ball
- 1/3 yard black lining fabric
- Extra firm stabilizer such as Peltex single-sided fusible
- 9” black zipper
- 1 set of black purse handles with silver rings
- Sewing needle
- Black sewing thread
- Straight pins
- Set of 4 purse feet, 14mm, silver or black
- Silver zipper pull, charm, bead, or button (optional)
- Yarn needle
Skill level: Easy