- a yellow pigment that colors autumn leaves
I’ve never understood why people think of yellow as a spring color. It’s always reminded me far more of autumn. Between the rich yellow and the spiky stitch pattern, these socks are perfect for fall.
At their heart, these are a Basic Ribbed Sock (so they fit perfectly), but oh what a lovely rib it is! Slipped stitches and cables keep things lively (and break up pooling) and totally stave off the ribbed sock blues. They’re great for guys or girls and are sure to be a welcome addition to the sock drawer when temperatures drop.
These are perfect for you if:
- You love how ribbed socks fit but want something a bit more exciting
- You want to play with cables and slipped stitches
They’re not for you if:
- You don’t like charts (the pattern uses charts)
- You hate swatching (you need to swatch to check your needle size)