5 for 4 – If you buy any 5 Åsa Tricosa patterns at the same time you get the least expensive one for free
Boon Lay is a generous and elegant, crescent-y shawl that ends in a spectacular border of billowing flowers & fans.
Three additional lace motifs and two different mesh patterns create an interesting interplay of textures along the way.
- Boon Lay begins with my version of a Shawl Tab
- A 4-row lacy edging is knitted along with the shawl
- The main mesh is so-called true lace (patterned on both sides)
- The first mesh and the other three motifs are for the most part patterned only on the Right Side
The green shawl in the photos is the LARGE shawl, knitted in Wollmeise Lace-Garn (Grünfink).
- Approx yarn requirement: 1500 m (the sample required 1315 m)
The red shawl is the SMALLER shawl, knitted in Gossamer Web Firebird (Klingon Bloodwine).
- Approx yarn requirement: 750 m
The instructions are written for how to interpret and work the charts for two sizes. Note that there are no row by row written instructions, except for Chart 1. It has been written out to get you confidently started
Errata: Chart 7, Row 81: ignore the final ssk (orange square). Please.