Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock
All budding little geniuses should grow up being familiar with this deliciously geeky variation of the classic rock-paper-scissors hand game. Even if your little one prefers to chew plastic letters instead of contemplating algebraic topology, this game will definitely come in handy as a decision-making tool when Junior starts begging for another cookie. And the bib itself will satisfy your inner clean freak. It’s reversible, so you can flip it for the next feeding if the first side gets messy. It’s double-thick, so it’s extra-absorbent. And it fits on over baby’s head, so it’s hard for wee ones to take off by themselves!
This bib is part of a five-bib ebook collection which will be coming out in December 2013. You will automatically receive a discount of $3.50 towards the purchase of the ebook if you’ve already purchased one of the bib patterns!
- knitting, purling
- chart reading
- working in the round with DPNs (two circulars or the magic loop technique are also good alternatives)
- double knitting know-how, including picking up stitches along edges (explained in pattern)
Other materials needed
- 2 stitch holders
- spare length of yarn about 8” long
- stitch marker, or whatever else you like to use to mark beginning of rounds
- tapestry needle (for grafting)
- (optional) safety pin