I’m a participating designer in the 2016 Indie Design Gift-A-Long! You are invited join us at http://www.ravelry.com/groups/indie-design-gift-a-long to participate. There will be hundreds of prizes, beautiful projects, access to your fave Indie Designers, and heaps of friendly, giftie chatter.
For EU customers: My patterns and ebooks on Ravelry should all be available to you for purchase via Ravelry’s new EU purchase system. Please contact me if there are any problems. Thanks!
I know this statement can hardly be unique to Ravelry users, but I LOVE knitting! And in recent years, I’ve also discovered that I LOVE designing! Knitting inspires me with ideas for patterns of all kinds: simple and complex, funny and serious, and for people of all ages and flavours. I work very hard to make my patterns understandable, helpful, and error-free. I hope you love knitting my designs!
A few of the nice things people have said publicly about my designs:
- “This may be the most beautiful use of variegated yarn I’ve ever seen!” (Tracery)
- “I think even my uber-picky boyfriend would love it!” (Arguyle)
- “There is a special place in the Hall of Awesome for you.” (Upscale Baby)
- “How does it feel to singlehandedly revolutionize sock-knitting? What a great idea.” (Hat Heel)
A few of the nice things people have said publicly about knitting my patterns:
- “Well done wipinsanity on writing instructions that work. I was sincerely worried having never knit on the bias before, but I followed your instructions and it works!” (Addis Abeba)
- “This is a great pattern. The charts are comprehensive and detailed, the instructions are straighforward and the photographs describing the grafting are very easy to follow and a massive help.” (Around the Block)
- “This was a simple and fun pattern to knit! I love how my blanket turned out!” (Arabesque)
- “Pattern was easy to follow and was one of my first steps into colorwork.” (Sweetness)
Want to know more?