Simonside by Katya Frankel
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 9 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
This pattern is available for $5.95 USD buy it now
This simple, chunky, ribbed hat sports a distinctive cable on one side. It’s just enough cable to suggest the wings of Mercury – and just enough to introduce a new cable knitter to the joys of moving stitches around.
- Intermediate difficulty – Knit, purl, simple cabling, working in the r round.
- Finished circumference 16 (17¾, 19½, 21¼, 22¼) in / 40.5 (45, 49.5, 54, 56.5) cm. Shown in size 19½ in.
- To fit head circumference 18 (20, 21.5, 23, 24) in / 45.5 (51, 54.5, 58.5, 61) cm.
- Yarn 2 balls of Jil Eaton MinnowMerino (100% superwash merino; 77 yds / 70m per 50g skein); #01161.
- Needles and notions US #8 (5mm) circular needles or a set of dpns. Adjust needle size as needed to obtain correct gauge. Stitch marker, yarn needle.
- GAUGE 18 sts and 25 rnds = 4 in / 10cm in 2×2 rib pattern, measured slightly stretched.