5 for 4 – If you buy any 5 Åsa Tricosa patterns at the same time you get the least expensive one for free.
Io is a happy glove that can be knit with colours in reverse for each hand – or not.
The (updated) pattern now includes instructions for fingerless mitts and fliptops.
- because Callisto needed a friendly friend
- the main pattern is Jacquard Stitch (one source is B Walker) which provides a nice texture and added warmth
- a few rows of fair-isling at the cuffs – not tricky at all
- a fun spiralling cable on one finger
- Charts provided for Jacquard Stitch, fair-isle zigzag and thumb gusset increases
(Clan, the yarn used for the orange/black Io, is discontinued. Pity.)
To find out what’s up my knitted sleeve, you may sign up for the occasional Åsa Tricosa Newsletter here.